I'm currently spending my time on the following things:
- Whilst on furlough from leading the fundraising group and individual volunteer programme for Marie Curie in the North West of England, I've been using the extra time to gain new skills, read, save, and be more mindful.
- Being a husband to Kate Johnston, dad to a full of life 8 year old and stepdad to 3 great young people
- Running approximately 10 miles each week, and walking whippets to improve my health.
- Continuing to develop new tools using bulletjournal
- Building this blog and developing my writing skills
As things change I'll be updating this page.
Hat tip to Derek Sivers for the /now idea
Updated: 16th August 2020