I'm currently spending my time on the following things:
- Working as Fundraising Volunteer Development Manager to lead the fundraising group and individual volunteer programme for Marie Curie in the North of England.
- Being a husband to Kate Johnston, dad to a full of life 9 year old and stepdad to 3 great young people
- Running approximately 12 miles each week, and walking whippets to improve my health.
- Continuing to develop new tools using bulletjournal
- Building this blog and developing my writing skills
As things change I'll be updating this page.
Hat tip to Derek Sivers for the /now idea
Updated: 10th May 2021